.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bricolage \bree-koh-LAHZH; brih-\, noun: -a dump site for anything at hand, in mind-

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fresh ears

Out of boredom from the same songs and sounds on and on again, I checked out Rolling Stones' page on 25 best bands they picked from My Space. Despite the pretty harsh comments from the readers, I downloaded all 25, listened carefully to each song and picked my best 10 or so for a quick mix on the go stored in my mobile.

Here's my list in alphabetical order. Clicking "listen" will take you to Rolling Stones' original link to listening the music.

  • The Airborne Toxic Event - “Wishing Well”[listen]

  • An Pierlé & White Velvet - “How Does It Feel”[listen]

  • Band Marino - “Every Time I Make A Girl Cry I Know I’ve Done My Job”[listen]

  • Ferns - “Disaster Strikes Again” [listen]

  • Kolja - “Let It Be - No Fears”[listen]

  • Locksley - “Don’t Make Me Wait” [listen]

  • Night Driving in Small Towns - “Close Encounters”[listen]

  • Shannon Hurley - “Sunrise” [listen]

  • State Of Ohio - “Wasted in a Vase” [listen]


Despite my loyalty to these tunes below:
RammsteinLinks 234
Nina SimoneSinnerman
Dinah WashingtonIs You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby
Paolo ConteVia Con Me

I'm opening my ears for these guys:
InterpolUntitled
PortisheadRoads

and a band that I picked up from Quiksilver music player:
The StillsIn The Beginning

What about your ears?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shall-me said...

Well done, even i dont read the whole blog, but its cool, motivated, and crazy! :-)

Sun Nov 04, 03:19:00 PM 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home