.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bricolage \bree-koh-LAHZH; brih-\, noun: -a dump site for anything at hand, in mind-

Friday, September 09, 2005

i don't see anybody swimming

top floor pool

I don't see anybody swimming in the pool on the rooftop of four storey building nearby my building. The pool is inviting indeed. It is the season of heat.

I have been peering through my sun shades.

No single soul.

It has been four days.
The apartment building adjacent to the pool also seemed to be deserted.

Yesterday i was able to spot a couple of human beings on the upper-half floor of the 15-story-something apartment building. But no one else. Not even any cleaning service people.

I have been swimming in my work load.

Until last evening. Someone was finally cruising the blue water.
Apparently it was a woman.

It was a refreshing view in this concrete jungle.


=============================

Photos courtesy of: Myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home