.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

bricolage \bree-koh-LAHZH; brih-\, noun: -a dump site for anything at hand, in mind-

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Friendly Friendster

Although the Internet, "Web 2.0" and social networking sites are everyday's business for urban people and those who understand technology, but adopting the current trend of social networking comes back to personal taste and choice, instead of mere access..

Man: Do you like Friendster? (read: Do you often check your Friendster page?)

Woman: Yes, I do that.. (very confidence tone)

Man: I see.. but I rarely go online..

Woman: But I don't like making friends using online sites. I like meeting people directly..

Man: Uhm.. You see.. those who like to make friends are called "friendly". If you like "Friendster", then you have to enjoy going online.

Woman: (there goes my first date..)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home